[CipherMail User] Unable to import Certificate or Restore backup.

de Longpre, Dale ddelongpre at wnj.com
Thu Sep 6 14:41:04 CEST 2018

We are running the ciphermail virtual appliance 3.2.7-5 and when I try and import an external users certificate it just says "0 certificate were imported (of total 1)".  How can I find out why it fails?

Took a fresh backup and then stood up a new appliance, 4.1.3-0, and then restored the backup. No errors on the restore, rebooted but nothing was restored?   I checked the /usr/share/djigzo/logs and nothing was logged on the restore.   Just for kicks I imported the cert that would not import on 3.2.7-5 and it did.

Any and all help would be appreciated!

Dale