[CipherMail User] S/Mime domain certificate

Martijn Brinkers martijn at ciphermail.com
Mon Dec 3 09:40:00 CET 2018

On 30-11-18 13:09, Weppert Juergen via Users wrote:
> how can i use S/Mime encryption/decryption with an domain certificate but only with one external partner (other domain)?
> Emails to other recipients must be encrypted with their personal S/Mime certificate.

I assume you are talking about using a domain certificate for the
external domain? (and not a domain certificate for signing).

If so, you need to add the external domain, then on the domain settings
select "S/MIME -> encryption certificates" and select the certificate
you want to use for that external domain.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.