[Djigzo users] Smtp user authentication

Martijn Brinkers martijn at ciphermail.com
Thu Nov 10 20:42:33 CET 2016

Hi Mario,

On 11/10/2016 01:04 PM, Mario Rossi wrote:
> Hi, I've setup and configured Ciphermail 3.1, and works fine (with
> encryption for all the mail sent to external mx).
> I need to setup user authentication in order to select what users are able
> to send mail through Ciphermail, anyone have implemented this featured?

This is not possible to configure from the GUI. However CipherMail uses
Postfix "under the hood". It's not difficult to configure Posfix to
allow relaying to authenticated users. Another option would be to use an
existing mail server which is already capable of authenticating users.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail