[Djigzo users] An unexpected application error has occured

Martijn Brinkers martijn at ciphermail.com
Mon Dec 19 17:08:18 CET 2016

On 12/19/2016 04:57 PM, Stefan Günther wrote:
> Hi,
>
> one of our clients is running version 3.1.1-1 on an Ubuntu 16.04.
>
> While encryption is working perfectly, accessing the MTA log in the web interface only returns the error messages shwon in the two screenshots.
>
> We have already checked whether there is an error in /etc/postfix/main.cf, but the error seems to be in a scripts that creates the config file from a template.

The most likely reason for this error is that either sudoers are not
correctly setup or file permissions are incorrect.

Does not happen on the Virtual Appliance or on a self installed system?

What is the result of the following command on the command line:

sudo -u djigzo /usr/share/djigzo/scripts/execute-script.sh
postfix-main-config -g

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail