[Djigzo users] An unexpected application error has occured

Stefan Günther s.guenther at in-put.de
Mon Dec 19 16:57:46 CET 2016

Hi,

one of our clients is running version 3.1.1-1 on an Ubuntu 16.04.

While encryption is working perfectly, accessing the MTA log in the web interface only returns the error messages shwon in the two screenshots.

We have already checked whether there is an error in /etc/postfix/main.cf, but the error seems to be in a scripts that creates the config file from a template.

Thanks for any hint & help.

Best regards,

Stefan