[Djigzo users] PDF reply setup help

Martijn Brinkers martijn at ciphermail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:44:17 CEST 2015

On 07/15/2015 05:14 PM, Dominik Myslinski wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I set up latest latest ciphermail and using PDF encrypt only with
> password email being sent back to the originator.
>
> Now I'd like to get the PDF reply to work but I'm having difficulty
> setting it up.
>

> in my global settings
>

> password is set to inheit
>
> main pass is inherit
>
> enabled is checked
>
> auto inv is checked
>
> base url  is inherit
>

> in my domain settings
>
> only if mandatory is checked

> Send to CC replier is checked
>
> Reply URL I set it to https://my_local_ip_for_now:8443/web/portal
>
> reply sender is valid email
>

> but when I create encrypted pdf email by trigger I receive the email
> with the PDF link however clickng on it brings me to portal login and
> not the set up password/account window.
>

> Am I doing something wrong ?

Try the following:

For global settings

1. Set the portal base URL to:

https://my_local_ip_for_now:8443/web/portal

(or use 443 instead of 8443 if you are using the virtual appliance or
use a rewite rule to rewrite 8443 to 443)

2. Set Reply URL to "inherit". The reply URL will be automatically set
to the correct URL when set to inherit and when the base URL is configured.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers

--
CipherMail email encryption

Open source email encryption gateway with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP
and PDF messaging.

https://www.ciphermail.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/CipherMail