[Djigzo users] New release candidate of the Djigzo gateway available (version 2.3.1-5)
martijn at djigzo.com
Tue Oct 25 15:08:42 CEST 2011
A new release candidate of the Djigzo gateway is available
* One Time Password (OTP) PDF encryption. The OTP can be generated by
the recipient after logging into the portal.
* Email can be encrypted with additional certificates (aka escrow).
* PDF reply page and quarantine viewer now supports multiple
languages (de, en, nl). German translation by Stefan Michael Guenther.
* The message with the encrypted PDF can be digitally signed.
* EJBCA integration added (certificates can be requested from an
* Login pages (admin and portal) now contain a brute-force filter
that blocks access for some time if IP/user tried
to login with incorrect credentials in short timeframe.
* Default password length is now 16 bytes (128 bits)
* The URL for PDF and quarantine view has been changed from
/external/* to /web/portal/*
* Some CSS changes: fonts bigger, background color white
and other minor changes.
* The portal functionality (PDF reply, external quarantine view) are
now in separate war file (djigzo-portal.war)
* SMS settings removed from the main settings page to a separate
* The wildcard domains were not functioning correctly.
The release candidate and updated documentation can be downloaded from:
Djigzo open source email encryption
More information about the Users