[Djigzo users] Reject unencrypted mail

Ralf Bardoel ralf at bardoel.biz
Fri Apr 29 14:33:00 CEST 2011

Dear users of Djigzo,

First of all I want to say I love your product! Like the subject of my
post suggests, I want to reject all mail that's not encrypted. I know
there has been a discussion on this maillinglist regarding the
usefulness of this measure, but we  have a special environment in which
rejecting unencrypted messages is a "must have". I know I should add a
matcher to the james/config.xml, but I cannot define the right matcher.
Could someone help me defining the right matcher for rejecting all non
encrypted mail? Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Ralf Bardoel