[Djigzo users] How to use external PKI

Manuel Faux Manuel.Faux at securesolutions.at
Wed Apr 20 19:57:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have an existing PKI outside of Djigzo. So I've created a Sub-CA and imported this CA incl. SKs into Djigzo. As far I understood the documentation, Djigzo does not support CRL-Generation, but the Documentation recommends using a full-blown CA like EJBCA instead.
Has anyone ever used Djigzo in such a scenario? What is the recommended way to issue and to revoke certificates? I came up with the idea about writing an additional RequestHandler, which uses the EJBCA-API to issue the certificates, but is this necessary?

Kind regards,
Manuel Faux