[Djigzo users] bucardo swap master to master sync: must specify a primary key

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Tue Apr 19 23:22:20 CEST 2011

Interesting. I will check whether I can add the primary keys. Right now
the SQL schema is generated by Hibernate. I need to add these just after
the schema is generated.

It's the first time I read about bucardo and it's interesting because
they say it can work as multi-master. Do you have it running or are you
still experimenting? is it reliable?

Kind regards,

Martijn