[Djigzo users] Multipe Djigzo Instances

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Wed Apr 13 13:35:15 CEST 2011

On 04/13/2011 01:11 PM, Manuel Faux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where is the system variable djigzo-web.home used? Is it really necessary to set this variable? Is it possible to set it per Tomcat context?

djigzo-web.home is used to find the factory settings file for the web
app (normally found in /usr/share/djigzo-web/conf/djigzo-web.properties)
and to know where to store the uploaded SSL certificate (SSL certificate
that's uploaded with the GUI).

I have checked and almost all settings in djigzo-web.properties are set
at the default value. The only exception are "upload.filesize-max" and
"upload.requestsize-max" which I belief by default do not have a max.
The upload max settings are used when you upload something to the
gateway (a file with certificates, an attachment on the pdf reply page
etc.). The upload max settings are the upper limit of any file you can
send to the gateway. For the PDF reply page there is an additional
maximum fort the allowed attachment "email.attachment.max-size" which is
by default 5MB.

So, if you do not need to override the default settings, an unlimited
upload of acceptable and you do not need to upload a SSL certificate via
the GUI you can skip setting djigzo-web.home.

If you do need to override any setting I think you can use the method
explained in the previous email using the Context.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers