[Djigzo users] !!!WARNING!!! : Don't upgrade Java if you are using Ubuntu 8.04!!

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Wed Aug 18 20:53:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

It seems that there is a bug in Ubuntu 8.04. Ubuntu now seems to have
added the missing package ca-certificates-java but this results in the
removal of ANT and therefore Djigzo will be uninstalled because Djigzo
depends on ANT.

I will contact Ubuntu to report the problem and see whether I can find a
temporary fix until they fix it.

Again: DON'T dist-upgrade when using 8.04 (the Virtual Appliance is
using 8.04)!

Martijn Brinkers