[Djigzo users] Setup help please...

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Wed Aug 4 23:14:07 CEST 2010

Hi Ron,

It seems you didn't add helenhayeshosp.org to the relay domains. You
relay domains now contain:

HelenHayes.Local, mail.helenhayeshosp.org

Are you sure that mail.helenhayeshosp.org is correct? You should at
least add helenhayeshosp.org if you want to receive email for the
helenhayeshosp.org domain.

Kind regards,

Martijn