[Djigzo users] RESOLVED: help - tomcat login problem

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Sun Apr 18 20:45:53 CEST 2010

I see. The reason for this error is that the Bouncycastle provider that
comes with Djigzo is not signed. If OpenJDK is used the crypto provider
does not need to be signed. With SUN JRE the crypto provider must be
signed with a certificate from SUN.

What you should do is replace /lib/bouncycastle/bcprov.jar with the jar
I will sent you in the next email (or you can download the signed jar
from bouncycastle.org) yourself.

Like I said this is not required if you use OpenJDK because OpenJDK has
removed the check for signed crypto provider.

I will add a note about this in the documentation. I will see whether I
will use the signed version by default for the next release.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers