[Djigzo users] all outgoing Messages are PDF encrypted

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Wed Apr 14 18:19:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

> We are using Djigzoo Version: 1.3.2-1. Built: 2010-03-29-10:20.
> All en/decryption with keys run perfect. But if we use "Send to
> originator" switch then all outgoing Mails are PDF encrypted (for all
> Recipients without certificate) - no matter of "Encrypt Mode".
> Did I configure somewhat wrongly?

What happens if you set "Encrypt Mode" to "No Encryption"? If the sender
or the recipient has "No Encryption" for encrypt mode the message should
not be PDF encrypted.

> Another Question:
> Is it possible to use a "Force encryption trigger" like "Force signing
> trigger" for Headers?

So you want the same functionality as "Force signing trigger" but now it
should force the encryption?

I will put it on the development agenda. If you really need it soon you
can manually configure config.xml and add a trigger for a certain header.

Kind regards,

Martijn Brinkers