[Djigzo users] Warning: Java update and JCE unlimited strength policy files

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Wed Apr 7 09:31:53 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have attached the JCE policy script that is used by the Virtual
Appliance to restore the JCE policy files.

Note: Only use this script if you manually installed Djigzo on Ubuntu
8.04. You  can stop reading if you are using the Virtual Appliance or
are using CentOS/RedHat.

You can use this script if you want Djigzo to restore the installed JCE
policy files after a restart (1) and do not want to manually install the
JCE policy files.

Instructions on using the script:

$ sudo cp djigzo-appliance /etc/init.d/
$ sudo chmod +x /etc/init.d/djigzo-appliance
$ sudo chown root:root /etc/init.d/djigzo-appliance
$ sudo update-rc.d djigzo-appliance defaults 10 30

I will add these instructions to the installation guides.

Kind regards,

Martijn

(1) a restart will start the restore script before restarting Djigzo.