[Djigzo users] Encryption and Gmail

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Wed Jun 24 15:30:53 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 23 June 2009 3:45:15 pm Martijn
Brinkers wrote:
> Dimitri Yioulos wrote:
> > OK, I temporarily set Encrypt Mode to "No
> > Encryption, and sent the cert to me at gmail.  I
>
> It's better to set "Encrypt mode" for the CA
> sender email address to no encryption and leave
> it like this. The CA sender should be an email
> address which you normally only use for sending
> the email with the password protected pfx.
> Because the pfx is already encrypted with a
> password and the user must be able to open the
> message with the pfx the message with the pfx
> should not be S/MIME encrypted.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Martijn

Martijn,

The Encrypt Mode default for each new user
is "Allow".  So, I should change that to "No
Encryption" each time I set up a new user?

On another front, I sent an encrypted message from
me at gamil.com to me at work.com.  I get the message,
but Kmail said it was encrypted.  When I clicked
on "decrypt Message", I got the following:

Encrypted message (decryption not possible)
Reason: No secret key

Isn't Djigzo supposed to automatically decrypt
messages for internal users?

Dimitri

believed to be clean.