[Djigzo users] Encryption and Gmail

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Tue Jun 23 21:45:15 CEST 2009

Dimitri Yioulos wrote:
> OK, I temporarily set Encrypt Mode to "No
> Encryption, and sent the cert to me at gmail.  I

It's better to set "Encrypt mode" for the CA sender email address to no
encryption and leave it like this. The CA sender should be an email
address which you normally only use for sending the email with the
password protected pfx. Because the pfx is already encrypted with a
password and the user must be able to open the message with the pfx the
message with the pfx should not be S/MIME encrypted.

Kind regards,

Martijn