[Djigzo users] Encryption and Gmail

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Tue Jun 23 19:54:13 CEST 2009

OK, I temporarily set Encrypt Mode to "No
Encryption, and sent the cert to me at gmail.  I
installed the Gmail S/MIME pluin in Firefox.  I
followed the Gmail How-to.  Then I sent an email
with the subject trigger "test" from me at work.com
to me at gmail.com,  When the mail arrives at gmail,
and I click on it, I get a JavaScript Application
error - "warning: unexpected msg classname:
X0uMP" .  Click OK, then get a much longer
JavaScript Application error stating that the
email contains a different certificate than I
have on file for me at work.com.  It asks me to get
rid of the one I have on file and replace it
using Gmail S/MIME.  After I click OK, I see my
message decrypted.

As a side note Gmail S/MIME reports that it
doesn't support digital signature verification.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.