[Djigzo users] Encryption and Gmail

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Tue Jun 23 17:22:23 CEST 2009

As a test of Djigzo (and because some of our mail
recipients use public, Web-based mail like Yahoo
Mail and Gmail), I've created a Djigzo user (me)
with a Gmail account.  In the user's Djigzo
profile, I created the Subject trigger "test".  I
sent a message to me at gmail.com with the
subject "test".  What I received was an email
with no message, but an attachment labelled
smime.p7m.  The only option I have is to download
it, but don't have any idea what the DL is or how
to open it.  BTW, I have the FireGPG plugin
installed on my copy of Firefox, and it does work
with Gmail.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.