[Djigzo users] Outlook pfx import

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Fri Jun 19 23:06:34 CEST 2009

I forgot something. The email with the certificate will be sent with a
sender address specified in the "CA settings" (see "CA email"). You also
must add a user with the CA email address and make sure that "encrypt
mode" is off for the CA email user. This is important because depending
on you settings it can happen that the message with the pfx file is
encrypted by Djigzo. In most setups you do not want the message with the
encrypted pfx file be encrypted as well because the pfx is already
encrypted and the recipient need to be able to import the pfx.

Kind regards,

Martijn