[Djigzo users] Outlook pfx import

Martijn Brinkers martijn at djigzo.com
Fri Jun 19 22:45:54 CEST 2009

 > via the "certificate import wizard", the password
 > that was created for the user in Djigzo isn't

Do you mean the password for the pfx? or the password of the user
preferences of the user?

Could you resent the same certificate but now with a new password?

 > accepted.  BTW, I have to tell the user what the
 > password is, as it's not being sent via SMS.
 > What am I doing wrong?

The SMS functionality requires you to setup an account on
www.clickatell.com. Clickatell is one of the biggest companies providing
SMS gateway functionality. I picked Clickatell because it's one of the
best known SMS gateway providers. As sending SMS is not free you will
need to setup an pre-paid account online. SMS costs are something like
$0.04 per SMS. For more info on the SMS gateway see page 40 of the
administration guide.

In principle it is possible to directly connect a Nokia mobile phone but
this cannot be done with the Virtual appliance (it requires a valid USB
port) but we advise you to use the Clickatell gateway.

If you want to use a different SMS gateway we can see whether we can
create SMS transport for it just as long as it provides a public
accessible API. Currently Djigzo supports a direct Nokia connection and
Clickatell gateway but any SMS gateway can be integrated.

If you need more info on setting up a Clickatell account I can write
some more detailed guide on setting up the account.

Kind regards,

Martijn