[Djigzo users] Newbie set-up help

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Fri Jun 19 17:42:30 CEST 2009

Greetz, Martijn.

I followed the basic set-up which you outlined for
the Djigzo MTA.  Next, I created a CA, then
created a certificate for myself, based on what I
read in the SMIME setup guide.  I sent that cert
to myself, and since I received it, I've got to
believe that my primary MTA is configured
properly to work with the Djigzo MTA, at least so
far.

Now, I'm ready to test encrypting mail, but I'm
not sure how to proceed.  BTW, I'm the only one
in my shop to use Kmail; everyone else uses MS
Outlook.  I think I successfully pulled my crt
into Kmail

Now, do I point my MUA to Djigzo?
What's the next step to encrypting/signing mail?

Apologies for what seem to be very basic
questions, but email encryption is not an easy
subject, or it would much more widely used.

Thanks.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.