[Djigzo users] Newbie set-up help

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Wed Jun 17 15:42:27 CEST 2009

Thank you, Martijn!

I'll look this over and see how far I can get.  I
appreciate that you'll be there to "hand
hold" :-) .

Here in Massachusetts, USA, we'll soon be subject
to strict data encryption regulations.  If I can
get Djigzo to handle the email end of things,
that would be terrific.  I'd also be willing to
share my knowledge with others here who could use
a good FOSS tool like Djigzo to meet their data
encryption needs.

More to follow, then

Dimitri

believed to be clean.