[Djigzo users] Newbie set-up help

Dimitri Yioulos dyioulos at firstbhph.com
Wed Jun 17 14:53:57 CEST 2009

Hello to anyone listening.

I'm excited about Djigzo, and would like to
implement it in our 65-person shop.  I DL'd, and
successfully installed the latest VM version on
VMware Server 1.0.9.  I also added the latest
version of VMware Tools.  I've read all of the
manuals, and have a general idea of what I need
to do to make this all work.  But, I can't seem
to get my head completely around it.  Someone's
help in setting up and getting it running would be
much appreciated.

Here's my present email set-up:  latest sendmail,
as well as MailScanner, MailWatch, clamav, Bit
Defender, and spamassassin (which have been in
place, and running well, for five years) in DMZ.

I'd like to place Djigzo in front of my current
mail server, and use self-created certificates.

Again, help would be appreciated.

Dimitri

believed to be clean.