[Djigzo users] Windows xp does not accept the root certificate

Andreas Schubert schubert at transline.de
Thu Jul 16 14:21:08 CEST 2009

hello,

i think the problem is solved.

after i generate a new ca with sha1 signature algorithm it works.
now i know, that windows xp whithout xp3 does not support sha256.
with that knowledge i testet the import on a sp3 machine and it works.

what is the disadvantage i we use certs with sha1?

thank you for your help.

regards

Andreas Schubert
Transline Deutschland Dr.-Ing. Sturz GmbH