[Djigzo users] Windows xp does not accept the root certificate

Andreas Schubert schubert at transline.de
Wed Jul 15 15:32:51 CEST 2009

hello,

now i have deleted all certificates from my windows machine and from djigzo.
and created a new ca and user certificates.
but with no success "the same procedure as last year"..... :-(

if i try to import the pfx file i will not get the security warning message (
smime guide page 12, figure 8 ), but if i import it manually and select the
store "trusted root certificates" i will get this message, but with no success.
if i open the imported root certificate and go to the third tab i see the
message "this certificate has a invalid signature" ( translated from german ).
in thunderbird i can import this certificate with no problem

regards

Andreas Schubert