If we were slow on the trigger and did not apply the last update, do we need
to apply that one before applying this one, or can we just apply this one?
Let me apologize in advance if that question is covered in the documentation.
On Tuesday, October 25, 2011, Martijn Brinkers wrote:
A new release candidate of the Djigzo gateway is
* One Time Password (OTP) PDF encryption. The OTP can be generated by
the recipient after logging into the portal.
* Email can be encrypted with additional certificates (aka escrow).
* PDF reply page and quarantine viewer now supports multiple
languages (de, en, nl). German translation by Stefan Michael Guenther.
* The message with the encrypted PDF can be digitally signed.
* EJBCA integration added (certificates can be requested from an
* Login pages (admin and portal) now contain a brute-force filter
that blocks access for some time if IP/user tried
to login with incorrect credentials in short timeframe.
* Default password length is now 16 bytes (128 bits)
* The URL for PDF and quarantine view has been changed from
/external/* to /web/portal/*
* Some CSS changes: fonts bigger, background color white
and other minor changes.
* The portal functionality (PDF reply, external quarantine view) are
now in separate war file (djigzo-portal.war)
* SMS settings removed from the main settings page to a separate
* The wildcard domains were not functioning correctly.
The release candidate and updated documentation can be downloaded from: