Thanks Martijn for the great work.
From: "Martijn Brinkers" <martijn(a)djigzo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:59 PM
Subject: [Djigzo users] New version of Djigzo gateway released (1.3.2)
A new version of Djigzo (1.3.2) has been released. This is mostly an
improvement/bug fix release with a few minor new functions.
* Subdomain matching can now be set on MTA config page.
* PFX passwords can be stored in the user preferences.
* MTA authentication for external and internal relay host can be set
* Virtual appliance has Fetchmail support (disabled by default).
* Support for IE8 (new release of prototype and script.aculo.us).
* Debian 5 (Lenny) is now supported by the .deb packages.
* Multipart/alternative calendar items are now detected.
* New logo
* When SELinux was enabled and postfix was restarted by Djigzo, postfix
sometimes stopped working. This is now fixed.
* Upgrading with the RPM package wasn't working. This has been fixed.
* The owner and file mode of the SSL certificate was reset when
upgrading the Debian packages. This has been fixed.
Upgrade guide can be downloaded from:
Djigzo open source email encryption
Users mailing list