I'm not really a programmer and only using this at
home, but maybe there is
some other way to contribute? I'm a nativ Swiss, so if you plan to make it
Yes we have plans but were not sure yet when it will be finished. Not in
the upcoming release (which will be release very soon) but probably in
the release after that. Language specific parts will be split into
separate files to make it easy to support other languages. Translations
have to be done by others though because my German, French etc. is not
good enough (not even close to good ;)
Are you planing something like this? If not, are you interested in
translations for the documentation?
I recently 'converted' the documents from Open Office format to Latex
because managing the documents with Office like applications was a pain
(version control is almost useless with an Office like format). I can
make the Latex source available for anyone interested in translating it ?
I have a few questions myself:
- As i see it in the webgui, every signature that passes trough djigzo is
automatically loaded in the certstore. Is there a way to configure djizo so
it automatically uses this sig to encrypt mail that go to that mailadress,
without have to create a user or domain?
Yes that's possible. If the gateway is setup in such a way that S/MIME
encryption (or signing) is allowed and a certificate is available for a
recipient and the certificate is valid (trusted, not expired etc.) the
email will be encrypted and the user is automatically created.
- Has someone done a specfile/srpm for RHEL (well centos in my case)?
The upcoming release (which will be released very very soon) will
contain RPM packages for Red Hat/CentOS 5.4
- Do you plan to integrate GPG in the near future, or
was this just a
possibility? (most of my private contacts have gpg keys, but no smime certs)
Yes plans but this will take some time. It's a lot of work to do it
- Is there a generall roadmap what can be expected (or feared) in the
We have a roadmap but there is no clear timeline when things will be
finished. Our development agenda and priorities partly depends on
requests from paying customers.
- S/MIME add-on for BlackBerry BIS users (nearly finished)
- Make the PDF encryption template configurable. This allows you to
embed your corporate design into the encrypted PDF.
- OpenPGP support
- Clientless S/MIME encryption. Message to recipient is sent as an
S/MIME encrypted html attachment. Recipient can decrypt message with
browser. Recipient does not need any client side solution.
- Content based encryption. Force encryption based on message content
(message body, scanning of PDF, Word documents etc.).
- Clustered Djigzo with automatic fail over
- PDF document signing
Djigzo open source email encryption