A new version of the CipherMail gateway 2.10 is released.
* HTML parts are now scanned for PGP content
* PGP desktop/universal (now Symantec) proprietary partitioned encoding
format is now fully supported for incoming email. Email encrypted
with PGP desktop/universal with the partitioned encoding format is
now "repaired" to a proper MIME message.
* RedHat/CentOS 7 is now supported.
* Ignore content-transfer-encoding of multipart messages.
* S/MIME handler now adds X-Djigzo-Info-Signer-Email-* headers with the
email address of the signer certificate.
* Tomcat server.xml config configured to only use strong ciphers. This
implies that Windows XP users with IE can no longer connect since IE
on Windows XP does not support strong ciphers.
* Virtual appliance: There is no longer a separate version for VMware
ESX and workstation. The VMware virtual appliance now supports ESX 4
and up and VMware workstation. Because the virtual appliance now
requires VM version 7, ESXi 3 is no longer supported.
The new release can be downloaded from:
This is the same version as the 2.10 release candidate so if you
already installed the 2.10 release candidate, you already have the
CipherMail email encryption
Open source email encryption gateway with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP
and PDF messaging.