Thanks for the great work.
By the way, does anyone know if we can configure djigzo on its web interface
to use relay host (external or internal) that requires SMTP authentication?
From: "Martijn Brinkers" <martijn(a)djigzo.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:56 PM
Subject: [Djigzo users] New release (1.3.1)
A new release of Djigzo (1.3.1) is available from www.djigzo.com
* RPM packages for Red Hat/CentOS are now available. Install guides
updated with instructions for Red Hat/CentOS.
* S/MIME signatures can be selectively removed.
* S/MIME can selectively be skipped for calendar items (text/calendar).
Outlook cannot handle signed or encrypted meeting requests.
* CRL downloader and SMS gateway can now access external resources via
configurable HTTP Proxy.
* Config files split into multiple files to make upgrades easier when
local files have been changed.
* Password setting "Send to originator" added. If it's checked generated
passwords for the PDF will be sent to the "sender" of the message.
* Force signing trigger can be used to trigger S/MIME signing of a
message using a special email header.
* Certificate Trust List added which can be used to "white list" or
"black list" certificates.
* Messages sent from BlackBerry (via BIS) can now be relayed through
* Tomcat is now used by default instead of Jetty.
* Most templates are now by default UTF-8. Templates now fully support
* Backup and restore now works accross different PostgreSQL versions.
* Expired column is now shown in red when a certificate is expired.
* The Virtual Appliance now contains a firewall which blocks access to
ports that need not be externally accessible.
* support for MAC OSX Java wrapper added (patch subumitted by Rainer
* Original Message-ID of messages is retained if possible.
* Subject trigger is now recursively removed.
* Signature check sometimes failed for clear signed message which were
The documentation has been updated/improved as well.
If you want to upgrade to the new version please read the "Upgrade
Djigzo open source email encryption
Users mailing list