CipherMail Email Encryption Gateway (3.1.1-1) is available for download.
* MySQL/MariaDB jdbc drivers updated.
* CXF upgraded. CXF now uses netty for http soap server connections
instead of jetty.
* config.xml refactored. This makes it easier to change the mail flow
using external xml fragments.
* Regression: New admin roles could no longer be assigned/removed
* PGP advanced option "Skip non PGP extensions" added. If enabled (the
default), only attachments with the extension "pgp", "asc",
"sig" are scanned for PGP binary data. This should speed-up scanning
incoming email for PGP encrypted attachments when PGP/INLINE for
incoming email is enabled.
* Enigmail encodes long filenames with filename*0* filename*1* etc.
when encoding email with PGP/INLINE. These parameters should be
removed after decryption to make sure that the resulting filename no
longer has the .pgp extension.
CipherMail email encryption
Email encryption with support for S/MIME, OpenPGP, PDF encryption and
secure webmail pull.