A new version of Djigzo gateway (2.0.0) has been released.
The most notable new feature is the inclusion of a Data Leak Prevention
(DLP) module which can be used to automatically scan outgoing email on
keywords and regular expressions for sensitive data. If sensitive data
is detected, the DLP module can take specific actions depending on the
user settings: the email can be blocked or quarantined, or encryption
can be enforced.
Djigzo DLP currently filters email bodies, attachments and nested
attachments of type text, html, xml and other text-based formats.
Filtering attachments of type pdf, doc, xls etc. will be part of a
future offering of Djigzo DLP.
* Data leak prevention (DLP) module added
* S/MIME strict mode
* Locally generated notifications are now signed. If a locally
generated notification is received by the gateway
(for example because of email forwarding) the email is send
as-is to prevent mail loops
* DSN is now supported (DSN is transparently handled by the back-end)
* Header protection can be disabled (GATEWAY-13)
* workaround for non RFC compliant SKI support from Outlook 2010.
For info why this workaround is needed see:
* Javamail updated to 1.4.4 final
The new release and updated documentation can be downloaded from
Djigzo open source email encryption