We are happy to announce a new community release of the CipherMail
Email Encryption Gateway. This release contains some new features, most
notably elliptic curve (EC) support for PGP, as well as some internal
library updates and other improvements.
A new release of the professional and enterprise editions will follow
This release coincides with a total makeover of our website:
. A lot of effort has been put into our new
website to make it easy to use, responsive, accessible and pleasing to
the eye. All old URLs should either still exist or redirect to a
relevant page. If you have any feedback, please let us know.
CipherMail Email Encryption Gateway 4.10.0-0 release notes:
* PGP EC support added. EC keys can now be generated. The gateway can
now use EC keys for encryption and decryption.
* PGP option "Auto select signing algorithm" added. This is enabled by
* BC jars updated to 1.67.
* The back-end project is now called ciphermail-core (for backward
compatibility the deb and rpm package name will not change)
* The source code of ciphermail-core is now mirrored on
* start.sh removed. To start the back-end locally for development, use
the ant start-back task.
* EJBCA config is now moved to it's own file (ejbca-certificate-
* For unit testing/development a docker compose file is added which
starts a Postgres, MariaDB and SKS docker.
CipherMail email encryption
Email encryption with support for S/MIME,
OpenPGP, PDF encryption and Webmail Messenger.
T: +31 20 290 00 88