We are happy to announce a new release of the CipherMail Email
Encryption Gateway. This release introduces message queueing
capabilities and allows administrators to choose what should be
included in backups and restores.
CipherMail Email Encryption Gateway 4.11.0-0 release notes:
* Add option to select if database and/or other files should be
included with backup/restore.
* JMS support added (activeMQ). The built-in CA generates an event when
a new certificate is generated. PGPSecretKeyRequestor generates and
event when a new PGP keyring is created.
* Event handler for certificate generator event added which can be used
to upload the certificate to an external LDAP. [PRO/ENT]
* Event handler for new PGP keyring event added which can be used to
upload the PGP key to some remote system. [PRO/ENT]
* LDAP Certificate lookup script refactored. Settings override can be
configured in a defaults include file. Recipients can be excluded or
included from a lookup. [PRO/ENT]
* Enable the network interface (i.e., set ONBOOT to true) when the
interface is configured (the ISO installer starts with a disabled
* Location and owner (group) of the postfix socketmap domain socket is
now configurable. [PRO/ENT]
CipherMail email encryption
Email encryption with support for S/MIME,
OpenPGP, PDF encryption and Webmail Messenger.
T: +31 20 290 00 88